1. Why join UNISON?
Membership of UNISON gives you essential cover, wherever you work. Every member receives our full range of member benefits which includes:
- advice, support and help when you need it at work
- a helpline that is open until midnight during the week and 4pm on Saturdays
- legal help for you at work and your and your family at home
- financial assistance and debt advice in times of need
- compensation for accidents and injuries at work
- a range of exclusive member discounts that can save you and your family money when you are shopping, buying insurance or looking for a holiday
- education and training advice and courses, leading to vocational and professional qualifications.
These are just some of the reasons to join UNISON and get essential cover.
Read more about our essential cover
It’s simple to join UNISON and get essential cover wherever you work.
If you want to pay by Direct Debit there are three options for you:
2 Call 0800 171 2193 and join instantly.
3 Download an application form and when you fill it in select the "pay by Direct Debit" option.
If you want to pay for your UNISON membership by having the cost deducted directly from your salary, you can download an application form and select the "deduct from salary" option.
Dowload the form now.
Do you have a question?
0845 355 0845
Call us and we will do our best to help you.
Monday to Friday: 6am - 12midnight
Saturdays: 9am - 4pm